Thursday 7 October 2010

Pipeline

Before I get too involved in the nitty gritty I'd better explain my production approach or pipeline to making this Muvizu clip:

1. Idea, lots of thinking
2. Write script
3. Maybe do a storyboard
4. Gather all dialogue, music or third-party sound effects
5. Use Audacity (see link->) to make the sound mix for the animation. The sound mix is the entire animation but sound-only - like a radio play I suppose. I'll keep the sound mix but export the dialogue track for clean lip-synching.
6. Make all the shots I need in Muvizu. Render out AVI files
7. Assemble final cut in Adobe Premiere. Bring in the rest of the sound mix and make sure everything lines up
8. Tweak some shots, rework some stuff in Muvizu. More AVI files
9. Once I have a close-to-final cut of the movie I'll add any missing sound effects in Premiere.
10. Render final movie from Muvizu

No comments:

Post a Comment